Thursday, June 27, 2013

And We're Off!

So with the family all over the state today, I am hoping to get a lot of progress made on the housecleaning tonight.  Or perhaps I won't, perhaps I'll just go to be early. I'm not sure how I'll feel once I get home.

I really need to mow the front yard.  It's a chore I procrastinate since, we have a push mower, no a self-propelled one. And while this wasn't an issue at our old house with the weed and Bermuda grass combo, here at our newer house it's a super dense St. Augustine. Honestly there are parts where it is a real struggle to just push the mower through and I have to stop multiple times and cool off, especially now that the heat has hit the 100 mark.

What to do, what to do.  I think, since it is so hot I'll focus on inside the house, make a check list of what I want to accomplish and challenge myself to see how much I can get done.

Goals:  Clean out the fridge, laundry and change linens on beds, tidy up guest bedroom, vacuum guest room and maters bedroom.

I'll report back tomorrow and let you know what I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment